Membership-Based Nail Studio GlossLab Keeps Your Nails Pretty and Prepped for All Wedding Events
Rachel Apfel Glass founded GLOSSLAB in 2018 as a solution to her constantly searching for a quick, clean manicure. A previous hedge fund fundraiser, Glass viewed manicures as unenjoyable errands that wasted time in her busy life. Glass noticed that at her company, shoe shiners would come around to everyone’s desks. This sparked an idea to reimagine the nail space to provide others with a time-efficient, seamless manicure/pedicure experience.
And with a studio in Preston Royal (and with two more local locations on the way!), Dallas brides can mark one engagement task off their list. From engagement parties to bachelorette trips, from bridal showers to pre-wedding photo sessions, you can keep your nails in constant tip-top shape with GLOSSLAB’s unlimited membership. “Brides have a million things to do on their checklist and getting a manicure shouldn’t be a huge task,” says Glass. “Whether she needs a quick touch-up or a honeymoon pedicure, we are always here, 7 days a week!” And if you’re not ready to commit to a membership just yet, they offer three different service packs, making it easy to test out their offerings.
GLOSSLAB also offers events—perfect for a pre-bachelorette treat for your girlfriends or a mani/pedi with your bridesmaids before your big day. “We always like to make each experience at our studio memorable and special,” says Glass.
We asked Glass for her best advice for wedding day nail success:
What trends are you loving in wedding nail designs and colors?
- Milky whites: We love the milky white nail trend à la Hailey Bieber. It’s bright, fun and timeless while also trendy. Recreate it with our GLOSSLAB polish in OG Cotton.
- Semi-sheer Nudes: If white isn’t your thing, nudes are going to continue to be very popular this season. Think “my nails but better” and ask for a pinky nude shade at your next service. Our go-to is the GLOSSLAB polish in OG Everyday.
- A timeless French manicure: French manicures are back and better than ever. French manicures work on both long and short nails and the tips can be painted onto nude or bare nails!
What is your best mani/pedi advice for your big day?
- Keep your hands moisturized! I swear by coconut oil to keep nails and hands moisturized and manis lasting longer.
Where’s your favorite place to find nail design inspiration?
- I am always looking at the tagged photos from our clients on our Instagram. No better place to get design #inspo!
For more information visit the Preston Royal studio at 6025 Royal Lane, Suite 101, or online at their website here. GLOSSLAB asks that clients come to the salon dip/acrylic free.